General Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of 'Weight Loss For Nutrition 101' and other courses provided by Ironwild Fitness (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your enrollment in the course. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the course.
1. Use of the Service
- You agree to use the course only for lawful purposes.
- You must only use the course in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the course.
- Course access is for 120 days unless otherwise stated.
- Ironwild Fitness reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the course will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the course.
- To register on this website you must be over eighteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- All user accounts must be registered with a valid email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone.
- If Ironwild Fitness has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Ironwild Fitness reserves the right to close accounts if any user disrupts any of our services in any way.
4. Intellectual property
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Nutrition For Weight Loss 101© and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the course shall remain vested in Ironwild Fitness.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use course content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Blog Launch Pro except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Blog Launch Pro content requires the prior written permission of Ironwild Fitness.
- The names, images and logos identifying course or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Ironwild Fitness and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Ironwild Fitness or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Service
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the course will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the course will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the course you should report it to the support group included or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the course may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the course as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Ironwild Fitness's right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can close your Thinkific account at any time. If you do so, you must stop using the course.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the course shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO BLOG LAUNCH PRO, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BLOG LAUNCH PRO© EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. IRONWILD FITNESS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY IRONWILD FITNESS IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF IRONWILD FITNESS FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES IRONWILD FITNESS'S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS PROVEN NEGLIGENCE. SUBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, NEITHER BLOG LAUNCH PRO NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES (WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE): (A) LOSS OF DATA; (B) LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (D) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; (F) LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES; OR (G) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
- IRONWILD FITNESS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE COURSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
11. Applicable law
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the United States. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the USA.
12. International use
- We make no promise that materials available on or through the course are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the USA, and accessing the course from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the course from locations outside the USA, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Ironwild Fitness chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- Ironwild Fitness shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Blog Launch Pro may include affiliate links for recommended products or services. Ironwild Fitness may receive a commission if you choose to make a purchase using these links. All links are disclosed.
- The course is owned and operated by Ironwild Fitness & Chantal Steele.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the course website (and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and payment
- Your order is an offer to purchase an Online Course from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
- Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by Ironwild Fitness. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, PayPal Inc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
- Within one week before the announced course start date customer will be will be notified by email of an online URL where the course materials will be located. Customers will be required to create a username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
3. Using the Online Course Service
- Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given (see section 7 below).
- Ironwild Fitness warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Ironwild Fitness does not give any other warranties in respect of the course.
- Ironwild Fitness is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of any course provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
- In the event that Ironwild Fitness withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
7. Cancellation and refunds
- Refunds cannot be made for digital items like Nutrition For Weight Loss 101.
8. Additional Terms
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT is made between Chantal Steele as Ironwild Fitness ("Coach") and course participants.
WHEREAS, Client desires to receive certain consulting services or course from Coach, and Coach desires to provide such services on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, for mutual consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Client and Coach hereby agree as follows:
1. Methodology - In providing the Services, Coach will employ a range of methodologies to suit Client’s personal values and style. Client agrees to be open minded and partake in methods proposed. Client understands that Coach makes no guarantees as to the outcome of the Services, and Client hereby acknowledges that Coach is not a Doctor, Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist or psychotherapist.
2. Compensation - Client agrees to compensate Coach according to the payment schedule set forth prior to beginning the program or course. The parties hereto agree that Client's failure to make or permit payments, Coach shall charge a 5% (five-percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid when due.
3. Refunds - Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the payment amounts, on the payment dates, set forth. If Client cancels any Service for any reason whatsoever, Client shall not be entitled to a refund.
4. Chargebacks and Payment Security - To the extent that Client provides Coach with credit card information for payment on Client’s account, Coach shall be authorized to charge Client’s credit card(s) for any unpaid charges. Client further agrees it shall not cancel the credit card provided as security without concurrent notice to Coach at the time such credit card is canceled and the furnishing of replacement credit card information.
5. Failed Payments - In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within the time prescribed, Coach has the right to immediately cease all work until payment in full is paid. In addition, should payment fail to be made within 30 days of the due date, in addition to all other amounts due hereunder, interest on the unpaid balance will accrue at a rate of 1% per month.
6. No Transfer of Intellectual Property - Coach’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for Client's individual use only. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Coach’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Coach’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of Coach. No license to sell or distribute Coach’s materials is granted or implied.
7. Confidentiality - Coach has the right to use case studies of Client’s situations and results or Client testimonials in future work but without making reference to Client’s full identity. Client will always be contacted for approval prior to any case study or testimonial being published in which Client will be identified by full name.
8. Agreement between Coach and Client - Client agrees to not withhold any information necessary for Coach to provide the Services or that could prevent the sessions from running fluidly. Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to fully participate in receiving the Services.
9. Medical Disclaimer - Client is aware that Coach does not solve medical issues nor treat disease and is therefore not a replacement for client’s medical doctor, therapist or physician. If Client is presently under any form of psychiatric care, psychological therapy, specialized medical supervision or under the influence of any form of medication, Client is to inform Coach prior to working together.
10. Termination - Coach may, at any time and without cause, terminate this agreement, at which time any and all amounts representing Services and other goods and services actually provided by Coach to Client shall immediately become due and payable.
12. Client is responsible for putting together their food menu options for each week. Coach is not responsible for meal planning, but may suggest options and substitutions.
13. Full package Clients have access to Coach via Instagram or email Monday through Friday from 8am - 5 pm. Communication received outside of the stated access hours will be returned the following business day. Course-only Clients may us email or Instagram for questions or concerns.
14. Results are determined by the effort Client puts into proper goal setting, commitment, and consistency along with the combination of a proper fitness regimen each week. Coach is positioned to educate and guide Client, however Client’s results are ultimately determined by their own choices.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and programs offered by Ironwild Fitness LLC, and to use its programs and training, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby waive, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Ironwild Fitness and its trainers, officers, agents, and employees from any and all responsibility, liability, cost and expenses, including injuries or damages, resulting from my participation in any activities, or my use of any programs designed by Ironwild Fitness LLC.
I understand and am aware that strength, flexibility, and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment are a potentially hazardous activity. I also understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death related to said fitness activities. I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would affect nutrient metabolism or prevent my participation or use of equipment or machinery except as hereinafter stated. I acknowledge that Ironwild Fitness LLC has recommended that I have a yearly or more frequent physical examination and consultation with my physician as to physical activity, exercise and use of exercise and training equipment so that I might have his/her recommendations concerning these fitness activities and equipment use. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and been given my physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment, machinery, and programs designed by Ironwild Fitness LLC without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation and activities, and utilization of equipment and machinery in my activities. In addition, I hereby represent and warrant that I am currently covered by an accident and health insurance policy.
Ironwild Fitness©, 2022